Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SheetLoad DT Call

Hi!

I used sketches from SheetLoad of Cards e-zine for all the cards. They are having
a Design Team Call.

Their sketches are fantastic and I highly recommend you to check them out, here.

I should have had these completed earlier but I'm feeling under the weather. I had
to get dh to buy me $90 cough medicine. That's sick, trust me I never spend that much
on anything.

spa day
Spa Day??! (August 2008 issue)
Stamps: DRS Designs; Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up! ; Cardstock: Creative Memories; Punches: Creative Memories; Buttons: Stampin' Up!

bookmark
Bookmark (August 2008 issue)
Stamps: Stampin' Up!; Patterned Paper: Creative Memories; Cardstock: Creative Memories; Flowers: Prima; Punches: Creative Memories ; Ribbon: Unknown; Brads: Unknown
I changed the spacing and orientation from the original sketch.


Love and flowers (March 2009 issue)
Stamps: Stampin' Up!; Patterned Paper: Imaginisce; Cardstock: Creative Memories; Punches: Creative Memories; Ribbon: DCWV
I rotated how they have it sketched. And moved the embellishments from the top of the
image to where the ribbon is empty.

smitten
Smitten (April 2009 issue)
Stamps: American Art Stamp (Couple in love);Stamps(sentiment): Studio G; Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up!, Scenic Route (SR981 Lynden Parkside Court); Cardstock: Creative Memories; Punches: Creative Memories (corner rounder); Flower: Unknown; Brads: Unknown

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment