Friday, February 28, 2014

Close to My Heart Virtual Idea Book

Hi!

Are y'all as excited about the weekend as I am?

I just love knowing that the weekend is HERE. Even though I work from home and go to school online, I love the feeling of Friday.

Part of it is because I know my DH will have the next two days off. The other part is knowing that my class assignments are ALL due on Saturday. And the other part is because I know that when Sunday rolls around I will get to see the sweet children in my CTR4 class at Church.

I don't think I've shared this before, but did you know that my CTMH shop has an virtual Idea Book you can view?

It does. And let me just say that it's almost as good as holding the real Idea Book. You can view my virtual Idea Book HERE.

And on the page where you view my virtual Idea Book, you can also find the recipes for how to make some of the amazing projects contained in the Idea Book.

So if your online and would like to view my virtual Idea Book. You can view it HERE.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment